Magic Kingdom – Orlando, Florida
I arrived at Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom Theme Park At 8:55.
The following are the attractions I went to in order today. :
- Main Street Bakery
- Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train = Race and Rock through a diamond mine on this family roller coaster.
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Boat Ride –
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Town Square Theatre – Meet Mickey Mouse and Tinker Bell.
I went to City Hall to extend my stay till Monday.
My family then came and I spent the day with them. We went to the following attractions.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor -hosted by Edy’s
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
Then my sister and I went to:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Splash Mountain
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
We then met to eat at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. My parents left to the hotel, and I rode more rides with my siblings before the Park closed.
- It’s a Small World
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Space Mountain
The two best rides I rode at Magic Kingdom today were Pirates of the Caribbeam and Seven Dwarf Mine Trail. We waited between an hour and an hour and a half for each ride but it was definitely worth it.